How to request a copy of the clinical documentation
It is not possible to request a copy of the clinical documentation via telephone or e-mail. Instead, the request must necessary be made through one of the following procedures (utilizing the dedicated form in Italian):
- Direct delivery to the Reception Office of the Rizzoli-Sicilia Department (during closing times, it can be inserted in the special mailbox at the desk);
- By fax, at the number +39-091-9297097;
- By mail, addressed to: Archivio Documentazione Clinica, Dipartimento Rizzoli-Sicilia, SS 113 Km 246 – 90011 Bagheria (PA).
Please notice the following fulfillments:
- In case of transmission by fax or mail, it is necessary to sign the request and to attach a photocopy of a valid ID document;
- In case of a minor, the parent must declare the parental authority;
- In case of a deceased person, it is necessary to compile a self-certification, declaring the status of relative or heir.
The copy of the clinical documentation can be collected at the Reception Office (monday to friday, from 12 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 7 pm) after having checked its readiness by phone. It can be collected:
- By the person him/herself (with the obligation to show a valid ID document)
- By a person delegated through written statement (with the obligation to show a valid ID document, or its copy, of the patient and the delegate);
- In case of a minor, the parent must self-certificate the parental authority or probation);
- In case of a deceased person, it is necessary to self-certificate the status of relative or heir.
For information on the clinical documentation and on the record delivery times, please call the following number, Monday to Friday from 11.30am to 1.30pm.
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that when the clinical documentation is sent through mail, collect on delivery, the mailing is at the receiver’s expenses.
How to provide for payment
Payments for the documental copy must be provided to the Reception Office, located at the facility ground floor, Monday to Friday from 7am to 2pm.